We Do Better Integration Delivery Installation Relocation Warehousing Recycling Electrical Data Management Project Management
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Our experts have experience in handling and assembling various sizes and styles of desk units, tables, file cabinets, bookcases, workstations, chairs and more. Whether it is a few cubicles or hundreds of workstations, our team at SFI will plan and coordinate for your next furniture delivery service.
We have the necessary equipment and space to move your furniture across the city or across the country. Whether the job is to move one work desk or several hundred workstations, we have the right crew and capacity to handle it all.
We have enough space to receive and store any new or used product for short term or long term storage. Our doors and docks are easily accessible to ensure that our staff can seamlessly accommodate any kind of shipment.
Our Green Initiative will allow you to have a partner that can properly dispose of and recycle materials that could be harmful to the environment, if not handled properly.
We offer low voltage cabling and systems including voice, data, fiber optics, A/V, paging, sound masking, security, access control and cameras systems.
MEDIUM & HIGH VOLTAGE
We have the experience and knowledge to work on complex high voltage systems in industrial and commercial settings, including the cleaning, exercising, lubrication, inspection, and testing of all components that make up a commercial or industrial power system.
No Job Is Too Big Or Too Small
Our experts are experienced in handling and assembling various sizes and styles of desk units, tables, file cabinets, bookcases, workstations, chairs, and more. Whether it is a few cubicles or hundreds of workstations, our team will plan and coordinate for your next furniture delivery service.
No job is too big or too small for our knowledgeable team, who will implement a smooth process for your furniture delivery and furniture installation, every time guaranteed.
We provide the market’s most streamlined furniture delivery service to ensure your products arrive in perfect condition. We handle all of the hard labor and make the transportation process as smooth as possible. You don’t have to lift a finger!
Our truck drivers are certified professionals who have many years of experience. We guarantee the shipment of your furniture will be a stress-free and efficient experience. Our team promises to deliver your furniture without any issues.
Working with our experts we ensure your furniture is assembled correctly the first time. We are equipped to dismantle, rebuild, and repair your office furniture safely and efficiently. Avoid liabilities and don’t run the risk of installing your furniture incorrectly. Have our certified installers do the labor for you.
It is important that your office space compliments the workplace environment you envision. We take pride in every job we undertake and look forward to making your next project our top priority.
- Develop the delivery and installation schedule based on the contactor timeline and lead times.
- Coordinate electrical needs and data port locations for each floor. Provide dimensioned plans.
- Regularly assess and evaluate building conditions, questions, requirements, and activities.
- Attend construction and project meetings during the duration of the entire project.
- Provide the necessary protection on floors, in elevators, in lobby spaces.
- Installation of product will be coordinated to allow for adequate time and access to furniture to pull and terminate power and data feeds in the workstation panel systems.
- Communicate installation progress with your project team.
- Final cleaning of all furniture product is completed prior to completion and the final walk-through.
- Punchlist walk-throughs will take place during various phases of the project and will not wait until final completion.
- We will confirm all punch items during the installation process so product replacements can be ordered and installed immediately.